Friday, March 9, 2012

Prosperity Consciousness Affirmations

Prosperity Consciousness Affirmations
(Write each of these down once a day, every day.)
  • My income increases every day whether I am working, sleeping or playing. 
  • A part of all I earn is mine to keep. 
  • My income now exceeds my expenses. 
  • Every dollar I spend returns to me multiplied. 
  • I deserve to be wealthy. 
  • My job is my pipeline by which I tap into the infinite wealth of the US economy for my personal goals. 
  • All my investments are profitable. 
  • Part of my profits goes into permanent wealth, current expenses, capital and reserves.  
  • I am a contribution; my services are valuable. 
  • It is easy for me to save money; there is always enough. 
  • Money now comes to me in unexpected ways for the good of all concerned. 
  • People are happy to pay me. 
  • I am able to ask for what I want. 
  • I always have extra money. 
  • I now attract prosperous and competent people who want to do business with me.
  • Every day I wake up with new wealth.
  • I now receive assistance and cooperation from all those people necessary to achieve my desired results. 
  • All my past failures have given me a tremendous personal advantage. 
  • I get value from everything I do. 
  • The more I support prosperity in others, the more they contribute to my financial success. 
  • I can achieve great results efficiently and without struggle; 
  • I always find the easiest and most pleasurable way to get things done. 
  • Wealth comes to me easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment