Thursday, September 20, 2018

PROSPERITY CONSCIOUSNESS AFFIRMATIONS

Write each of these down once a day, every day.
  1. My income increases every day whether I am working, sleeping or playing. 
  2. A part of all I earn is mine to keep. 
  3. My income now exceeds my expenses. 
  4. Every dollar I spend returns to me multiplied. 
  5. I deserve to be wealthy. 
  6. My job is my pipeline by which I tap into the infinite wealth of the US economy for my personal goals. 
  7. All my investments are profitable. 
  8. Part of my profits goes into permanent wealth, current expenses, capital and reserves. 
  9. I am a contribution; my services are valuable.
  10. It is easy for me to save money; there is always enough. 
  11. Money now comes to me in unexpected ways for the good of all concerned.
  12. People are happy to pay me. 
  13. I am able to ask for what I want.
  14. I always have extra money. 
  15. I now attract prosperous and competent people who want to do business with me.   
  16. Every day I wake up with new wealth. 
  17. I now receive assistance and cooperation from all those people necessary to achieve my desired results. 
  18. All my past failures have given me a tremendous personal advantage. 
  19. I get value from everything I do. 
  20. The more I support prosperity in others, the more they contribute to my financial success.
  21. I can achieve great results efficiently and without a struggle; 
  22. I always find the easiest and most pleasurable way to get things done. 
  23. Wealth comes easily to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment